At Avenue Dental on the Sunshine Coast and North Lakes we can help you access your superannuation through Supercare. Pay for your dental treatment using your superannuation at any of our practices in Caloundra, Kawana, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, North Lakes, Baringa, Sippy Downs and Tewantin.
Book Online Learn more
SuperCare is an Australian company that helps access Early Release of Super to pay for essential dental treatments. SuperCare is not a superannuation fund nor a financial services company. It is a type of funding assistance that allows patients to access their superannuation fund early so they can pay for the dental procedure they require.
SuperCare can help facilitate funding for most dental procedures, including:
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
Invisalign / Clear Aligners
- General Dentistry
SuperCare’s caring, knowledgeable and professional consultants efficiently case manage every application to ensure a stress free and timely outcome.
Patients are advised to contact SuperCare directly or to enquire via the SuperCare website here.
SUPERCARE 8 STEP APPLICATION PROCESS
The SuperCare application process is seamless and allows the Patient to commence their required treatment expeditiously.
SuperCare continuously audits the progress of each CRS Application not only to ensure that all guidelines are being adhered to but also that the Client (and Practice) can have a very high level of confidence that the Application will be successful.
The ATO conducts the final assessment of each Application, which not only decides whether the Application is Approved or not but also provides a final audit of the SuperCare process.
- The clinic sends patient’s details to SuperCare via the online referral form
- A SuperCare consultant contacts the patient and discusses the eligibility
- The patient is signed on as a SuperCare client and begins the Compassionate Release of Super (CRS) application process
- SuperCare contacts the clinic and requests the required support letter for the CRS claim
- GP signs the CRS form
- Application is reviewed and lodged with the ATO
- Standard assessment takes up to 10 business days from lodgment
- Application approved! Clinic notified and Super releases in 5-7 business days
Any of our practices in the Sunshine Coast or North Lakes will be able to provide you with as much information as they possibly can regarding super release.