At Avenue Dental we offer Humm interest free payment plans at each of our Sunshine Coast and Brisbane dental practices in Caloundra, Maroochydore, Bli Bli, Kawana, North Lakes, Baringa, Sippy Downs, Tewantin, Murrumba Downs, Beerwah and Woolloongabba so that you can spread the cost of your dental treatment out over time.Book Online Learn more
Humm at Avenue Dental
At Avenue Dental on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, we understand that dental treatment can be difficult to fit into your budget, which is why we offer a range of different dental payment plan options.
Avenue Dental is pleased to offer the HUMM payment plan, providing our patients with a convenient and flexible way to manage the cost of their dental treatments. Recognising that quality dental care is essential, we understand that financial considerations can sometimes be a concern.
With the HUMM payment plan, patients have the opportunity to spread the cost of their dental treatments over time, making high-quality dental care more accessible. This payment solution allows individuals to budget effectively and receive the necessary dental procedures without compromising on their oral health.
At Avenue Dental, we prioritize our patients’ well-being, and the HUMM payment plan is just one way we aim to make exceptional dental care convenient and affordable for everyone.
It’s Easy to Use
- Book an appointment at one of Avenue Dental’s Locations
- Let the reception team know you want to use Humm.
- Spend 10minutes setting up your account.
- Approval! Then head on in for your appointment
Avenue Dental Caloundra
Avenue Dental Maroochydore
Avenue Dental Bli Bli
Avenue Dental North Lakes
Avenue Dental Baringa
Avenue Dental Sippy Downs
Avenue Dental Tewantin
Avenue Dental Murrumba Downs
Avenue Dental Beerwah
Avenue Dental Woolloongabba
How to use Humm
- Book your next appointment with Avenue Dental at one of our locations on the Sunshine Coast and North Brisbane.
- Call the reception team and let them know that you would like to use Humm as a payment option.
- The reception team will walk you through the set up process either over the phone or in person.
- Once its all set up, youre done! You can complete your dental treatment.
Who can use Humm
- You must be 18 or over
- You must have an Australian debit or credit card
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia
- You must have an Australian drivers license, passport or Medicare card
- You must have a valid email address and mobile number
- For ‘Big Things’, you need to have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension